Upcoming NASCSA Conference

From Katherine Keough:

Greetings – On behalf of the National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for agreeing to speak at our upcoming annual conference of the in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Salt Lake City Marriott City Center, 220 South State Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111. We look forward to a great program this year and are excited by the program we have put together. We currently have over 28 states represented thus far almost two months to go so we expect a terrific attendance. As always we try to put on a diverse program that provides balanced perspectives on many of the issues facing controlled substance authorities, PMP administrators and other interested parties so your participation is greatly valued by all attendees.

I am sending along a few logistical items related to the conference which are listed below.

Hotel Reservations – Hotel reservations can be made online here Conferences & Meetings | NASCSA.org (the room block is only being held through September 30, 2022 so please don’t forget)
Conference Registration – Some of you have not yet registered for the conference so if you don’t mind doing so as soon as you possibly can I would appreciate it as it will make my life easier as I will be driving from Maine to Florida right after Labor Day
Program - I am attaching the latest copy of the program for your reference. Please confirm your titles/names are spelled correctly and let me know of any corrections so I can make those. Also note the date/time that you are slated to present.
Biography – Please send me a brief bio as soon as you are able.
Full Contact Information – Please send me your full contact info as you would like it available to attendees as we normally distribute that information as well (e.g. title, agency, mailing address, phone, email). Also send emergency contact information. Mine is below (my cell)
Presentations -
Please forward a copy of your PowerPoint presentation no later than Friday, October 14, 2022 and cc John Gadea at johngadea@nascsa.org so we can upload the presentations onto the website. Note that attendees will not be given hard copies of the presentations however they will be posted on the web for downloading. If you do not wish your presentation to be posted please let us know.
Important - If you do not plan to have a PowerPoint presentation please let me know so I don’t have to chase you down please :blush:
Audio-Visual Needs – If you have not done so already please let me know if you have specific AV needs outside of the norm (e.g. sound, videos) please let me know as soon as possible so I can let our AV company know. We will have an LCD projector, a confidence monitor and microphones (both at the podium/lavalier as well as hand-held microphones for the audience).
In the meantime, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. The best way to reach me is via email or cell (617) 347-1455. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you in October.

Katherine Keough
Executive Director
National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities
276 SW Lake Forest Way
Port St. Lucie, FLA 34986
Phone: (617) 347-1455/Fax: (617) 472-0521

www.NASCSA.org