Fall 2022 Conference Update from Katherine Keough

We look forward to seeing everyone in less than two weeks now (and counting). Needless to say it’s crunch time so I would appreciate it if you took a few minutes to read this below as I have a lot of moving parts we’re dealing with to make this year’s conference a huge success!

1. Program - I am attaching the latest copy of the program for your reference (a few of you asked for a few minor edits which I’ve incorporated but if you see anything else please let me know before I send this off to the printer) . Also note the date/time that you are slated to present. (this is mountain time) – a few of you will be participating virtually (3 sessions total) so if you have not received the zoom invite or need me to send it again please let me know.

2. Biography – Please send me a brief bio as soon as you are able if you have not done so already.

3. Speaker List – Sharing the latest speaker list in case there are corrections or you need to reach one of your co-presenters

4. Presentations -

5. Please forward a copy of your PowerPoint presentation no later than Friday, October 14, 2022 and cc John Gadea at johngadea@nascsa.org so we can upload the presentations onto the website. Note that attendees will not be given hard copies of the presentations however they will be posted on the web for downloading. If you do not wish your presentation posted online please let us know.

6. Important - If you do not plan to have a PowerPoint presentation please let me know so I don’t have to chase you down please 😊

7. Audio-Visual Needs – If you have not done so already please let me know if you have specific AV needs outside of the norm (e.g. sound, videos) please let me know as soon as possible so I can let our AV company know. We will have an LCD projector, a confidence monitor and microphones (both at the podium/lavalier as well as hand-held microphones for the audience).

In the meantime, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. The best way to reach me is via email or cell (617) 347-1455. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Katherine Keough
Executive Director
National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities
276 SW Lake Forest Way
Port St. Lucie, FLA 34986
Phone: (617) 347-1455/Fax: (617) 472-0521

www.NASCSA.org